Monday 4 January 2010

Some Favourite #Fridayflash from Week 32


I've just updated my fridayflash page with my favourites from this week. I did get a bit behind over the xmas period, so listed below are the last ten entries I've added. All of these stories are worth a read and I whole heartily recommend all of them.


First Foot By Sam A velvet smooth MC in this tale with a bite
iSurgeon By G.P. Ching Lets hope this is not coming to an app store soon.
A Nightmare to Remember By Karen Schindler Wonderful build up and great humour
A Neccessary Getaway By John Wiswell The origins of Santa...
The Antigravity Flymabob By Eric J. Krause Great fun in this xmas tale
Honour Among Thieves By Michael J. Solender Two brothers, one Haul
Mother Dove By David G Shrock Clunk clunk, clunkety clump!
The GS Virus By Andrew Rosenberg An infectious read...
No Man's Land By Ganymeder becareful of what you write , for tommorow....
The Appearance By Chad Redden Wonderful bizarre and surprisingly so true

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails