I've always said "nah not going to make any resolutions" ,but I think this year(as its a nice shiny new decade) In fact I will. Well, thats not exactly true, more a mixture of things I would like to do this year and getting rid of some bad habits.
So in no particular order, except the order I have chosen to type them
- Walk the entire length of Hadrian's wall. I did 29 miles last year , which is where the photo above is from.
- Learn the elements song.
- Get through the pile of unread and unfinished books on my shelves before buying any more books and finish a book before starting the next one.
- Spend less time in front of a screen - big one this
- Get back down to my fighting weight and keep it down.
- Get a bit more organised about my studying AKA giving myself a big kick up the arse.
Come back next year to see