Friday 1 January 2010

New Years Resolutions




I've always said "nah not going to make any resolutions" ,but I think this year(as its a nice shiny new decade)  In fact I will.  Well, thats not exactly true, more a mixture of things I would like to do this year and getting rid of some bad habits.

So in no particular order, except the order I have chosen to type them




  1. Walk the entire length of Hadrian's wall. I did 29 miles last year , which is where the photo above is from. 
  2. Learn the elements song
  3. Get through the pile of unread and unfinished books on my shelves before buying any more books and finish a book before starting the next one. 
  4. Spend less time in front of a screen - big one this 
  5. Get back down to my fighting weight and keep it down. 
  6. Get a bit more organised about my studying AKA giving myself a big kick up the arse.

Come back next year to see


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails